BEST FOCUS T25 REVIEW
The biggest barrier when it comes to exercising (or not exercising to be more precise), is quite often an individual’s lack of time. This inability to commit to incorporating a regular fitness regime into our busy lifestyles is the cause of many cancelled gym memberships, unfinished fitness programs and class drop outs. It’s an excuse that many of us at some point have probably used to put things off. In response to this, team Choreographer and Instructor, Shaun T, invented what he believes to be an incredible fitness program concept targeted to kill just about any excuse related to lack of time, and yet still deliver great results.
Focus T25 was developed after 12 months of researching and enthusiastic experimenting. It’s a program which requires only 25 minutes a day to get you into shape and improve your fitness. This Focus T25 review has been written by our writers to find the answer to the question on everybody’s mind: does Focus T25 really work?
So before we look into whether Focus T25 is the genuine article, let us try to sum up what it is and what it claims to. Focus T25 is very much like circuit training but with no (or very little) apparatus. Furthermore, this is a workout plan that can be done at home and on your own, so doesn’t require a training partner at all. Now, speaking of motivation, Sean T is your man. He moves from ‘supportive friend’ to ‘boot camp instructor’ at exactly the right times – as if he knows exactly how you are feeling and what you’re thinking. Just as you feel you need picking up or even pushing past your limits, Sean T delivers – supported by the right choice of high tempo music throughout.
This 60-day home fitness routine concentrates on crunching a workout program into a 25-minute time period for extraordinary weight loss, toned abs and general overall fitness. You may not understand the terminology used when you first start the program, however it doesn’t stop you do it all – in only 25 minutes. And soon enough, you pick up the lingo and will probably be talking the talk in your sleep in no time!
Our group commented on the fact that Sean T takes you through routines in quick succession which makes it more interesting and just as you get bored or tired of that routine, you move on to the next. This is all done using an on screen stop-watch. Indeed, it is a race against time.
Some of our participants did find some moves a little difficult. One of the guys had a history of pain in the knee so couldn’t follow all of the moves Sean T was doing but that didn’t matter because Focus T25 actually has modifying exercises for those who can’t do the exact moves.
This is where we feel Focus T25 really differentiates itself from other similar workouts. In fact, on screen, there is a lady who has just had a baby as part of Sean T’s team and she goes through the modified routines yet still works up a sweat. Sean T is quick to point out that that this is in no way cutting out results. Just another way of achieving them!
So what’s it like? How do you feel like after? Is it intensive?
The word is tough! Just like you’ve been tossed into a grinder. And that’s the reason most followers have thoughts of love-hate for Shaun T. They dislike him for those sweaty 25 mins, love him for the fit body they achieve and show off for rest of the time. We know that our group went through all those emotions in every ‘25 minute’ session they took part in…But they all said it was worth it!
It’s obvious that this product is targeted at people that don’t have a considerable amount of time to invest in a work out. Furthermore, it’s for individuals who will probably find it challenging to make it to the gym regularly. To sum it up, the workout is aimed at the following people.
- Busy individuals who don’t have enough time to invest in more than 25 minutes of workout each day.
- People who wish to complete all their workouts in the convenience of their home.
- People that are new to fitness or even haven’t exercised in a long time.
- People who may have just a few pounds to lose and also individuals who wish to drop 50 or more.
Absolutely! This is one workout we saw and felt results in only a week into the program. Because it is an all body workout which integrates cardio and resistance in one and in a short period of time every day, the results are astounding. We really do recommend you give this a go and don’t only take our word for it. Check out what others think elsewhere. Here are some Amazon reviews of the Sean T’s Focus T25 so you can get another perspective.
- It is for everybody – beginners, veterans, nursing moms, pre-occupied professionals. (deliberately not including the sedentary ones)
- Requires only 25 minutes of your time and effort.
- Absolutely no extra machines needed
- Starts improving lean muscle tissue from first phase
- Will save you money on gym subscription
- Modifiable and also up-scalable
- 24X7 online support community
- Intensive without any breaks for breathing so may be difficult to start with but the modified routines help with this.
- Will not result in extreme muscles like bodybuilders
What is significant about this program is that, whatever you need to complete the program is included in the package. What this means is, it is complete in itself giving you the ability to start off right away, and not having to bother about buying the required machines. The T25 box includes:
- 11 non-stop 25-minute work-outs on 11 DVDs.
- A Quick-Start Guide to start off your workout routine (Even though you dislike reading guides, going through this guideline this time will certainly be worth your time).
- Get It Done Nutrition Guide (Nutritional requirement and diet tips with 25 recipes to assist in your venture. The guide furthermore provides information on carb-protein ratio and also choices for healthy snacking while you are on this routine). – Some of us followed this in a strict manner and other didn’t. We all still saw results. However, we would recommend always following a healthy diet with any exercise workout plan.
- ALPHA-BETA Work-out Calendars (Apart from the devoted work-out, the calendar contains unique check boxes. This will help you keep track of points whilst further improving your dedication).
- 5-Day Fast Track (We’d state here that this really is for the impatient or the doubtful souls.
- 15 lbs B-LINES Resistance Band (The sole equipment you’ll require. However, we need to warn individuals with history of latex allergy. The band is manufactured out of latex and can trigger skin discomfort. In such instances, individuals are encouraged to utilize their own latex free ones.)
- Bonus Work-out: Stretch – After 5 days of working hard, stretch it out, and take pleasure in this one. You earn it.
Focus T25 Review
DIFFICULTY - 85%
END RESULTS - 98%
VALUE FOR MONEY - 96%
With just 25 minutes to spare a day we really don’t think working should be a problem for anyone. If you truly can’t workout to keep fit simply because other workout programs seem to be too long a time waste for you, then the T25 should work for you.
Like the saying goes “It’s not how long but how well”, and T25 workout certainly represents that. In just 25 minutes and it’s not an empty promise.