INSANITY MAX 30 REVIEW
If you are like me, your time is a valued commodity – something that is eaten up by your daily routines, including work, friends and family, and other commitments. This allows very little time for a workout routine, but I have found a magnificent new way of training to keep my body in good health and looking fit.
I have begun the Insanity Max: 30 workout solution. As the name signifies, it takes up 30 minutes of your day. That’s right, just 30 minutes! But, it still offers a full body training session that is designed to help keep you at maximum fitness and preserve the body’s physique. Get ready, though; it really is insane!
This evaluation of the Insanity Max: 30 is a ‘no nonsense – no BS’ review, which gives you honest information on the program. It is a program that is ideal for those managing lots of commitments every day that reduces the time available for them to workout.
Insanity Max: 30 is a 60-day fitness routine put together by Shaun T, broken down into two months of numerous sets of workout programs, each lasting for 30 minutes.
The workouts cut out the max interval training method and present the concept of maxing out, i.e. exercising as hard as you can and for as long as you can. The objective is for you to try and hold your ground for as long as possible.
Shaun T, the creator of the original Insanity workout, had to modify the entire concept of the training program to ensure the outcome of the original Insanity program can be achieved in just 30 minutes.
From the results, you’d think people had devoted the past 60 days to doing the original Insanity, sweating through workouts of 45 minutes or longer. Not until we experimented and saw the results for ourselves did we realize that it’s possible to achieve lean and insanely ripped bodies through 30-minute workouts.
The package is for individuals who have a decent level of fitness, at the least in my humble opinion. It’s cardio intense. Therefore, you will shed lots of calories. This is the type of program that helps you tone up (without getting HUUGGEE muscles) and shreds fat. If you’re in pretty decent shape and are seeking to get rid of that last 5-15 pounds, this program is ideal.
If you’re tough and up for a challenge, try Insanity Max 30.
- Highly efficient workouts: The exercises in Max 30 are both extremely useful and fun to perform. There are no dull experiences during the exercise sessions.
- Great results: The research doesn’t lie. There are plenty of success stories recorded for Insanity Max 30, and a vast majority of these are very impressive.
- No additional investment need: No requirement to shell out extra money after investing in the product. So long as you can perform the exercises, you have got everything you need to get rolling.
- Useful nutritional guides: The ‘Diet to the MAX’ and ‘No Time to Cook’ guides are a breath of fresh air regarding dietary advice and additional useful information.
- Learning curve: Given that the workouts move so fast, you’ll probably be struggling for the first few workouts, but on the upside, it doesn’t take long to master them.
- Not many vegan recipes: While I adore the nutrition guides, I would like to see more vegan-based recipes, but knowledgeable vegans can quickly adapt and get the same benefits.
Checkout Insanity Max 30….
You will get 12 workouts, plus an extra two.
The Diet to the Max guide – I’ve read the guide, and while it is good, it does not go into intricate details about dieting.
Max-out wall calendar, and max-out wall tracker – In this package, you will know what workout routine to do each day so you can follow the schedule. Also, you can write down your max out time each day.
Max out guide – Tips on how to maximize your results, although this is usually common sense.
No time to cook guide – an interesting little guide regarding how to make smart choices even though you are not ready to invest the time.
Around the clock online support from Beachbody coaches and peers, a chance to access the forum, and ask all the questions you want.
A Max out T-shirt once you finish the program and email them a photograph.
30-day Money-back guarantee, without the shipping
Insanity Max 30 Review
DIFFICULTY - 85%
END RESULTS - 96%
VALUE FOR MONEY - 97%
I do believe the Insanity Max: 30 by Shaun T is just about the most efficient workout I have experienced yet, and it will give you the body you want if you stick with the program. Yes, you need to commit yourself; there is absolutely no second guessing about that. However, if you are fully committed and follow the program as instructed, you will certainly see results that you’ve never seen before – in quick time!