Choosing the Best Wireless Headphones for the Gym
It has become a must for me to wear headphones when I go to the gym and workout. It is so integral to my workout that I don’t know what it is like anymore to workout before music. When I first started going to the gym I never wore headphones and I felt like I was constantly distracted and it was easier for me to give up during a series of reps. I noticed when I went everyone was wearing wireless headphones and were so focused on what they were doing. This had an impact to me and I went out and bought wireless headphones for the gym. This completely changed my workout. Music has allowed me to focus more on the tasks at hand and gets me in the “zone” when I start to work out. Now, I do not get distracted and listening to really hardcore music that pumps up my energy to new heights when working out.
When buying wireless headphones for the gym you definitely need to look for certain things. Above all else, they must be wireless. This just adds to your safety and any wired headphones stay away from if you are going to be using them at your workout. Another thing to look for is that they are water resistant. I sweat a lot when I go to the gym, and it does leak into my ears. I recommend finding a pair that is not only sweat resistant but have a warranty that corresponds with that, that if they get broken they will send you a new pair. Next look for sound quality and noise cancellation in your wireless headphones.
This will just maximize your focus while working out and let you concentrate more on what you want to get out of your workout today. If you follow all of these guidelines, I promise you will get the most out of your workout and buy the best wireless headphones for the gym.
SENSO Bluetooth Sports Headphones
The SENSO Bluetooth Sports Headphones have been built to give you complete control over your music at the gym while being very safe! They are extremely affordable but are they worth buying?
- Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality
- Comfortable with IPX-7 Waterproof Rating
- Enjoy music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours
- Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away
- Noise suppression technology
- 1 Year Warranty
- Great sound quality
- Long Battery Life
- Great Warranty
- Bluetooth went in and out for me
The SENSO Bluetooth Sports Headphones have been made to support you while working out. They are incredibly priced and I think they are fantastic! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a cheaper alternative in headphones
Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones have been made to provide a full wireless experience to give you the safest method of listening to music while working out. They are available to purchase online today.
- Can connect through Bluetooth
- Has battery life consisting of 12 hours
- Resistant to any water damage including sweat or rain
- Ear phones are completely wireless
- Included are small, medium, and large headphones depending on your size
- Great “How-To” Book included as well
- Fantastic battery life
- Sweat and water resistant
- Comes with 4 size options for ears (this is GREAT!)
- Not an amazing warranty
- Could sound better
The Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones are a great set of wireless headphones for working out. It comes with 4 size options, which I found to be a great feature that is not provided by a lot of its competitors. However, the sound quality just isn’t the greatest on them but they fit comfortably!
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones
The Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones are an elite brand of headphones that you can buy today. But are they worth the money?
- Flexible design fits comfortably
- Powerful speakers and custom codec
- Rugged water-resistant and sweat-proof design with P2i coating
- Neoprene armband secures smartphone and reverses to store headphones
- Safety-oriented ear tip design
- Extremely comfortable
- Very powerful
- Water resistant
- Comes with great armband
- Design for ears is fantastic
- Not the longest battery life compared with others
The Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones are on the higher end of price when compared to its competitors. That being said, I think they are worth it especially for their unique ear shape design. I found them to stay in my ears easily and I felt that they weren’t even there: that’s how comfortable they are! The sound quality is also great and it definitely fully enhanced my workout! I strongly recommend!